Current deadline for applications: N/A
* Due to COVID, international exchange programs are temporarily suspended
Through funding provided by the Rick Hansen Foundation, ICORD is accepting applications from international distinguished trainees and scholars for the following programs:
ICORD Visiting Trainee program
- This program will support a trainee visit to ICORD (up to $7,500 CAD).
- Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries, according to financial need.
- Partial support for the trainee’s salary, travel, and living expenses must be provided by the host ICORD PI(s).
ICORD Visiting Scholar (scientist/clinician) program
- This program will support visiting scholars to ICORD (up to $15,000 CAD).
- Priority will be given to scholars visiting from outside of Canada.
- Established (tenure-track faculty or equivalent) discovery scientists, clinical researchers, or clinicians are eligible to apply.
For more information about the international programs, please download the application form or contact Dr. Lowell McPhail, ICORD Managing Director (1-604-675-8811 / email).
How to apply
Download and complete this form, then complete the fields below and upload required files. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.