B.Sc. (Memorial University of Newfoundland), M.D. (McGill University)
Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
Research InterestsMultiple Sclerosis; spinal cord injury
Dr. Moore conducts research on the pathology of multiple sclerosis (MS) and spinal cord injury. Dr. Moore is a Principal Investigator at ICORD and a Clinical Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of British Columbia. He completed his B.Sc. at Memorial University of Newfoundland, and his M.D. at McGill University.
Affiliation with organizations and societies:
- Medical Advisory Committee, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Current Lab Members
|2016||Dr. Behnia Lashkari||Travel Award (Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis|
Current Opportunities in the Lab
Please contact Dr. Moore with inquiries.
- Kim, SJ et al.. Imaging Course of Lung Transplantation: From Patient Selection to Postoperative Complications.. Radiographics. doi: 10.1148/rg.2021200173.
- Ontaneda, D et al.. 2021. Deep grey matter injury in multiple sclerosis: a NAIMS consensus statement.. Brain. doi: 10.1093/brain/awab132.
- Spidlen, J et al.. 2021. Data File Standard for Flow Cytometry, Version FCS 3.2.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.24225.
- Blenman, KRM et al.. 2021. ISAC Probe Tag Dictionary: Standardized Nomenclature for Detection and Visualization Labels Used in Cytometry and Microscopy Imaging.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.24224.
- Parks, DR et al.. 2018. Methodology for evaluating and comparing flow cytometers: A multisite study of 23 instruments.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.23605.