B.Sc. (Memorial University of Newfoundland), M.D. (McGill University)
Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
Dr. Moore conducts research on the pathology of multiple sclerosis (MS). Dr. Moore is a Principal Investigator at ICORD and a Clinical Professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of British Columbia. He completed his B.Sc. at Memorial University of Newfoundland, and his M.D. at McGill University.
Affiliation with organizations and societies:
- Medical Advisory Committee, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Current Lab Members
|Masters Students||Ph.D. Students||Post-Doctoral Fellows||Research Staff|
|Fraser Muir||Dr. Bhenia Lashkari||Vlady Pavlova|
|2016||Dr. Behnia Lashkari||Travel Award (Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis|
Current Opportunities in the Lab
Please contact Dr. Moore with inquiries.
- Parks, DR et al.. 2018. Methodology for evaluating and comparing flow cytometers: A multisite study of 23 instruments.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.23605.
- Parks, DR et al.. 2017. Evaluating flow cytometer performance with weighted quadratic least squares analysis of LED and multi-level bead data.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.23052.
- Spidlen, J, Moore, W, ISAC Data Standards Task Force, Brinkman, RR. 2015. ISAC's Gating-ML 2.0 data exchange standard for gating description.. Cytometry A. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22690.
- Toren, PJ et al.. 2015. Anticancer activity of a novel selective CYP17A1 inhibitor in preclinical models of castrate-resistant prostate cancer.. Mol. Cancer Ther. doi: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-14-0521.
- Cook, SD et al.. 2012. Use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging as Well as Clinical Disease Activity in the Clinical Classification of Multiple Sclerosis and Assessment of Its Course: A Report from an International CMSC Consensus Conference, March 5-7, 2010.. Int J MS Care. doi: 10.7224/1537-2073-14.3.105.