Medical Manager, Spinal Cord Injury Program, GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre
Clinical Instructor, Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
Dr. Willms is an Associate Member at ICORD. She is the Medical Manager of the Spinal Cord Injury Program at GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre. She is also a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of British Columbia.
Association with organizations and societies:
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Current Opportunities in the Lab
Please contact Dr. Willms with inquiries.
- White, BAB et al.. 2020. Community acquired pressure injuries in a work-related spinal cord injury population: Problem characterization and assessment of a working solution.. J Tissue Viability. doi: 10.1016/j.jtv.2020.07.004.
- Hoekstra, F et al.. 2020. Translating the international scientific spinal cord injury exercise guidelines into community and clinical practice guidelines: a Canadian evidence-informed resource.. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/s41393-019-0410-1.
- Lucci, VM et al.. 2020. Clinical recommendations for use of lidocaine lubricant during bowel care after spinal cord injury prolong care routines and worsen autonomic dysreflexia: results from a randomised clinical trial.. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/s41393-019-0381-2.
- Inskip, JA, Lucci, VM, McGrath, MS, Willms, R, Claydon, VE. 2018. A Community Perspective on Bowel Management and Quality of Life after Spinal Cord Injury: The Influence of Autonomic Dysreflexia.. J. Neurotrauma. doi: 10.1089/neu.2017.5343.
- Shojaei, MH et al.. 2017. Abstracts and Workshops 7th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference November 9 - 11, 2017 Fallsview Casino Resort Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.. J Spinal Cord Med. doi: 10.1080/10790268.2017.1369666.