Medical Manager, Spinal Cord Injury Program, GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre
Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
Dr. Willms is an Associate Member at ICORD. She is the Medical Manager of the Spinal Cord Injury Program at GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of British Columbia.
Association with organizations and societies:
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Current Opportunities in the Lab
Please contact Dr. Willms with inquiries.
- Lucci, VM et al.. 2022. Barriers and facilitators to changing bowel care practices after spinal cord injury: a Theoretical Domains Framework approach.. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/s41393-021-00743-0.
- Lucci, VM et al.. 2021. Response to "Clinical recommendations for use of lidocaine lubricant during bowel care after spinal cord injury prolong care routines and worsen autonomic dysreflexia: results from a randomized clinical trial" - the authors reply.. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/s41393-021-00716-3.
- Hoogenes, B, Querée, M, Townson, A, Willms, R, Eng, JJ. 2021. COVID-19 and Spinal Cord Injury: Clinical Presentation, Clinical Course, and Clinical Outcomes: A Rapid Systematic Review.. J Neurotrauma. doi: 10.1089/neu.2020.7461.
- Gainforth, HL et al.. 2021. Integrated Knowledge Translation Guiding Principles for Conducting and Disseminating Spinal Cord Injury Research in Partnership.. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. doi: 10.1016/j.apmr.2020.09.393.
- White, BAB et al.. 2020. Community acquired pressure injuries in a work-related spinal cord injury population: Problem characterization and assessment of a working solution.. J Tissue Viability. doi: 10.1016/j.jtv.2020.07.004.