Medical Manager, Spinal Cord Injury Program, GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre
Clinical Instructor, Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
Dr. Willms is an Associate Member at ICORD. She is the Medical Manager of the Spinal Cord Injury Program at GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre. She is also a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of British Columbia.
Association with organizations and societies:
- Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Current Opportunities in the Lab
Please contact Dr. Willms with inquiries.
- Inskip, JA, Lucci, VM, McGrath, MS, Willms, R, Claydon, VE. 2018. A Community Perspective on Bowel Management and Quality of Life after Spinal Cord Injury: The Influence of Autonomic Dysreflexia.. J. Neurotrauma. doi: 10.1089/neu.2017.5343.
- Shojaei, MH et al.. 2017. Abstracts and Workshops 7th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference November 9 - 11, 2017 Fallsview Casino Resort Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.. J Spinal Cord Med. doi: 10.1080/10790268.2017.1369666.
- Zariffa, J et al.. 2011. Effect of a robotic rehabilitation device on upper limb function in a sub-acute cervical spinal cord injury population.. IEEE Int Conf Rehabil Robot. doi: 10.1109/ICORR.2011.5975400.
- Zariffa, J et al.. 2012. Relationship between clinical assessments of function and measurements from an upper-limb robotic rehabilitation device in cervical spinal cord injury.. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2011.2181537.
- Zariffa, J et al.. 2012. Feasibility and efficacy of upper limb robotic rehabilitation in a subacute cervical spinal cord injury population.. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/sc.2011.104.