Assistant Professor, Interdisciplinary Health Program, St Francis-Xavier’s University
- Singh, G et al.. 2022. Expectations of a Health-Related Mobile Self-Management App Intervention Among Individuals With Spinal Cord Injury.. Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil. doi: 10.46292/sci21-00022.
- de Groot, S, Cowan, RE, MacGillivray, MK, Leving, MT, Sawatzky, BJ. 2022. The Effect of External Power Output and Its Reliability on Propulsion Technique Variables in Wheelchair Users With Spinal Cord Injury.. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2022.3147689.
- Dun, Y et al.. 2021. Cardiorespiratory Responses During High-Intensity Interval Training Prescribed by Rating of Perceived Exertion in Patients After Myocardial Infarction Enrolled in Early Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation.. Front Cardiovasc Med. doi: 10.3389/fcvm.2021.772815.
- Habibi, A, MacGillivray, MK, Kalra, H, Sawatzky, BJ. 2021. Efficiency and perceived exertion of manual wheelchair propulsion: a physiological comparison of push vs pull wheeling.. J Med Eng Technol. doi: 10.1080/03091902.2021.1891307.
- Laforest, J, MacGillivray, M, Lam, MY. 2021. The influence of social context and social connection on visual perceptual processes.. Acta Psychol (Amst). doi: 10.1016/j.actpsy.2021.103270.